First Impressions: Acrylic Nails

| On
Saturday, August 20, 2016

I have finally let my girly side loose, and have indulged in having my nails done. As you can already tell from the title of this post, I haven't just got MY nails done, I've gone all out and have had a lush set of acrylics done. So, as this is my first time experiencing the hype of acrylic nails, I thought it would only be right to share my opinions with you lovely lot!

First things first - Why did I finally get acrylics?
Not only have I been wanting them done for ages, but I'm going to a festival so thought it was a good time to get some cool and bright nails. I absolutely love them - if I wasn't going to a festival I would probably have nude nails with a more subtle design, and a little bit trimmed off of the length (which I have already planned for my next visit to the salon) - but for now I am in love with the colour, design and length... Just the overall look in general!

However, as this is my first time having super long nails, I have noticed some difficulties in handling things in general... The small things in life that you wouldn't normally even blink an eyelid at! For example, I went into town to go shopping immediately after having them done, and trying to zip and button up some shorts I was trying on was a bit of a laugh - I had to get my mate to do them up for me haha! Also, typing up this post is taking its time, yet I am quickly learning that practice makes perfect, and I will get used to doing these little tasks soon!

The positives definitely outweigh the minor negatives though, I mean, just look at them!! Not only do I feel super girly (which I love), but they are fab! Also, what girl doesn't love a pamper every now and again? I can't wait to rock these at the festival next weekend, and am super looking forward to my next trip to the salon :)





As always, thanks for reading. Have any of you guys had acrylics? What's your best and worst experiences with them? Let me know!

Cheerio!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment