OOTD || Saturday 23rd August 2014

| On
Sunday, August 24, 2014
I bagged myself a bit of a bargain on Friday when I was in town, finding a gem in Primark. The gem being this lovely beige jacket at only £23! Crazy, eh? It's the jacket I've literally been dreaming about and lusting over, in my mind I thought I'd only find a coat like this in Topshop (which, let's be honest, would have cost triple the amount). So, when I found this jacket in Primark, I was gobsmacked and I just had to buy!

On the day I wore this outfit, I was only doing the weekly food shop with my mum and sister, however I wanted to dress up a tad because I just had to wear the jacket!

Bow hairband - H&M
Beige jacket - Primark
Dress - Topshop
Satchel - Topshop
Chunky sandals - New Look
Tights - Primark

Sorry guys, I tried to link as many of the items as I could, but sadly, pretty much all of them aren't online! However, all of the Primark items and the H&M hairband should still be in store, so don't be disheartened and keep an eye out next time you're in town.

I'd love to hear what you think of my outfit and I hope you all had a lovely day!

Cheerio x


Twitter: @xo_chelseey
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment